Monday, March 3, 2008

Top Down Raglan Progress

I chose the Top Down Raglan cardi for my March Sweater and it's coming along at rapid paces! I didn't have yarn in my stash but found some beautiful pink (Cherry Blossom) Cascade 220 at my LYS and couldn't be happier. I'm adding some of my own changes to the pattern and am so excited that I can hardly put it down. I calculated about 54 rows of the body left and then the sleeves. This is probably the fastest I've knit anything other than a hat or baby item! I'll post pics soon, just haven't taken the time out of knitting to take them.

This blog is so fantastic, it's exciting to have a goal of knitting a sweater in a month and to share with everyone else on the blog. My sweater is going quick yet I'm not holding my breath on being the first done...although it would be SWEET!

Happy knitting!
Julie

1 comment:

Josiane said...

Oh, funny: your sweater will match the blog colour!
Josiane