Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meet Ms Grayjeans



She is done. Knitted, ends woven in and properly adorned with a closure.

I, however am nowhere near as pleasant this evening which is why you are seeing her stretched out, rather than in the mirror.

Blocking is still required, but that is not going to happen till this weekend.

Rather pleased, if I do say so myself.

Started 2 March, completed 9 March 08.
Knit on 5,0 mm Inox enameled needle except for the ribbing on size 4,00. Took less than three skeins of Brunswick Impressions. The size being an extra-small with additional length in both the body and sleeves.

-Holly

5 comments:

Josiane said...

Congratulations, Holly! Ms Grayjeans looks great!

Janet said...

That's beautiful! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Beautiful!!

Julie said...

Looks great! My sweater is on the back burner needing sleeves...sigh.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Way to go Holly! Looks fabulous. I "finished" my sweater too. I decided that for now it will remain a sweater, and when I want a change, I will turn it into a cargigan. Mine took 7.5 balls of Noro Silk Garden. I've already been wearing it. I will post pictures one of these days.