Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am INSANE

Just to confirm - I have a baby blanket due by the end of March, I have a day job, I have an MSc that I am working on part time, I have an 8YO, an almost 18YO, a brother, 2 cats, 4 dogs and a hamster. I have a blog of my own that hasn't been updated since November 07.

I really have NO TIME to work on this but that's never stopped me starting something new before.

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one.

Jayne

P S I am in the Southern Hemisphere so this will get me a head start on winter knitting.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are certainly not alone, I have the store to run, house to run, yarns to dye, patterns to design, a pattern to test knit in march oh and I have to finish a sweater to get my needles for the next one...whew.
This is why we love knitting!! All the above makes me SO happy!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

That's why it's called the March Sweater MADNESS!

And me, I'm right up there with the insanity: I could be moving within the next week, and I have 6 cats, a dog, 2 kids under 10yo, an almost 19 yo, and a husband to wrangle. Oh yes, and 4 chickens. And a regular job. And mountains of laundry...

Julie said...

You are not alone! I have a 10yo, an almost 4yo, a part time job, a babysitting job, several wips, more yarn than I can knit in a year (probably cuz I keep buying more), a house to clean and my best friend and I decided we should workout at 6 am 5 days a week. Oh, and I decided to sew again so there are projects there too and my house needs a good Spring Cleaning. Yeah, you're not alone!

Holly said...

we are all insane.
I only have three projects that I will admit to having underway.
That is not counting the new job, having just relocated to the UK in the last 5 weeks, the three teenagers, the husband who I put on a plane today and enough yarn on hand (if not here, well, then we will talk about the Germany Stash) to clothe us all into the next century.....