Saturday, May 26, 2007

Almost done


I am just about to start the toe decreases for my monkies. I am really enjoying this pattern and will surely knit it again, but probably one at a time because the 2 at a time is really taking a long time for ankle socks. I am having a lot of yarn tangling issues.

The yarn is Mama E's Ceyeberfibers in her celebration colourway. Usually i work with bright colours so I decided to try somthing different and really like the outcome.
I have sock blockers coming into the shop next week so I will take some blocked pictures when they are done, which I am hoping will be later tonight.
Hope you are all having an awesome weekend, I have made time to knit in the last few days and it is making the world of difference in my happiness level...YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! The colour reminds me a little of Mama's Junebug (project spectrum '06) - great variation, but still subtle enough for lace and texture.