Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am Curious

Kind of like a cat. Hope it doesn't kill me!

May I ask, because I am nosy and curious, how many UFOs (knitting) are residing in your homes?
And why is that every time I try to reduce the number of UFO lounging around here, something irresistible comes along and I get distracted all over again?

These are some of the distractions. By no means All of them. The first picture is of a Lopi sweater I started during the Knitting Olympics, next is a cotton top-wanna-be from Pattons cotton booklet, and below is a sock that started its life on the fly right before MSM. (There are so many more...)
Okey doke, I'm going counting...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have 4, 2 sweaters, 1 pair of socks and a jacket that I will rip...it has been over 2 years for that one

Holly said...

I have a whole lot more than 4. I have at least that many posted on my WIP/UFO page.

here
.

And then there is the Norwegian vest that needs the neckline finished and the steeks and facings done. And the funnel neck pullover that has been hanging around for 8-10 years that is only lacking the bottom half of the second sleeve, and something else major that I am forgetting at the moment.

But I have lots of ideas for new projects!

-Holly