Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6

I still can't seem to post photos with Blogger.  I don't know what's up with that.  I even tried a different browser because they told me that Blogger doesn't support Internet Explorer.  Whatever, because using Google Chrome didn't help.  They did mention something about Cookies, and if I was techie enough to find them in my computer, I'd try to adjust my setting.


I'm telling you this because posting pictures of your progress and later your finished sweater is important.  Because if there is no proof, there is no prize.  Just saying!


I mentioned before that I was thinking of setting up a Facebook page.  I did. You can find it here. 
I would encourage everyone who is participating to join the page.  I will be posting my photos there this year.


Some more housekeeping:  when you draft your post, please add the label "March Sweater Madness 2014".  That way, if you happen not to finish your sweater in March and keep posting updates as you progress, we can track your efforts. The labels are found on the right hand side. Thanks for your patience.


My sweater is coming along slowly but surely.  The nice thing about my pattern is that there will be minimal finishing.  I'm knitting the fronts and back all in one, including the button bands.  18cm/7" done, lots more to go. On a happy note, I'm approaching my third buttonhole.

No comments: