Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 23

Just checking in.

Ms. Packratt, we haven't heard from you in some time?  How goes your sweater?

Erica, Diana, Tina, and I have been posting our updates and photos on facebook, where you will also find more general chit chat and pattern assistance, if required.  Toni has posted about her sweater on her blog.

Personally, I've fallen off the wagon again, but I better get my needles in gear and soon.  I got distracted by some socks, mittens, and a sweater called Driftwood (free pattern on Ravelry) that I started a few days before March.  The plain stockinette stripes were so much more soothing to my brain than that darn chevron pattern on my red beast. Alas, I have promised myself to knit at least 2 rows on it tonight.  I'm working on the left front now, so I am making progress, but really, how can I call it progress when it spends more time in the bag than out of it??  And when I looked at the picture of the sweater and realized that the sleeves also sported that "charming" chevron pattern?  Yes, that's precisely when the sweater hit another time out.

Knit on, Ladies.  Only 8 days left.

No comments: