Tuesday, March 5, 2013

thank you Rimowa

Barbara and I had corresponded prior to the start of this years March Sweater Madness. She had a commitment from me to play and I was all excited. Since I was headed from Germany to Florida via California on the 21-22 Feb (don't ask) I packed up everything on the 20th. And then it happened. Planning on adding one more thing to my 1/3 empty suitcase, I found the lock jammed. Of course all the clothes I wanted were in the suitcase along with the sweater I had planned on knitting this month. ARGH!!!!!!!! Not being able to get the lock unstuck, I took a different suitcase and yarn for hats and shawls but not for a sweater. So I am now in the cheering squad this year..... (sniff, sniff,,,,,

3 comments:

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Disappointed that you're not knitting along, but a cheering section is always welcome. There is next year.

Holly said...

Yep, and next year I will play while knitting my way from Buenos Aires to Miami......

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Wow, all that travel... I wish my knitting could be that well-travelled. :)