Sunday, March 31, 2013

DAY 31

Well, Ladies, March Sweater Madness is almost over for another year.  I'm thrilled that at least one of us finished her sweater.  Way to go, Dorothy!

March has a few scant hours remaining in it and I am just not inspired to finish my sweater. Hangs head in shame. Maybe I'll get back to it tomorrow when it's supposed to be rainy and cold and I will be wanting a wool sweater to warm me. Frankly, I don't know what happened. After the steek was cut, I simply lost steam. The bottom ribbing remains to be knit, and ends to be sewn in before the sweater gets a bath. I don't have any intention of sewing in the zipper before a good blocking. I have the cutest ribbon to use for the facing though, so I want to be sporting my latest sweater sooner rather than later!

This is what I did today instead of knitting:

 
Surely snuggling a new lamb is as good, if not better than, knitting!


No comments: