Sunday, March 10, 2013

At the End of DAY 10

Wow!  We're a third of the way through the month.  Are you a third of the way through your sweaters?  Mine sure doesn't feel like it although I did conquer short rows and have gotten as far as dividing for the body and sleeves.  I had to fudge the numbers a tiny bit. I was out by 2 stitches on the right front, but I've already increased one stitch and will increase the second missing stitch in the next round.  I am not ripping back.  I suspect the little culprits disappeared in the short rows somewhere, most likely after the transition from short rows to full rounds.  The directions weren't super clear for my novice talents in that department, but I'm not about to complain. 

 
That's the back with the short rows, all divided up, with the sleeves on holding yarns. Doesn't appear like there are any glaring mistakes.  (Fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Looking good!!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Where is a picture of your sweater, Dorothy?