Thursday, February 28, 2013

May I Suggest...

Eileen from Knitty.
 
Oblique from Knitty.
 
Amelia from Knitty.
Twist and Shout from Knitty.

 

Are you sensing a theme of sorts here?  Keep in mind these are only suggestions.  If you have already chosen a pattern, I can't wait to see it!  Personally, I'm still trying to make up my mind, although I am leaning toward Eileen in honour of my husband's grandmother.
 
Don't forget: CAST ON is tomorrow! Have you swatched yet??
 
If you don't find your name in the side bar, drop me a note and I will gladly add you so you may post updates.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Just did my swatch ... all set to cast on tomorrow :)

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Way to go! I'm so excited that you're joining in the fun. Can you post a picture of your pattern, please?