Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm in the race!

Well, not really.  I started this sweater a few months ago, so I'm not going for the prize.  That would make me a big fat cheater pants.  Here's what I'm doing:

This is the pattern photo - Ysolda's Coraline Sweater.  I did not get permission to post this picture but it's the photo on the pattern I purchased.  But if you're interested in the pattern, here is the link to where you can purchase it.

Here is the start to my own version.  I'm not too hip on the color.  Bummer.  But I have the yarn and there is no stopping now.  It's a copper penny color.  I don't know why I picked it.  What mood was I in?  Hmmmm.  Anyway, I am almost onto the next section which I'm looking forward to since the endless stockinette stitch on size 4 needles is getting tedious.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I like it! should be elegant and understated!