Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny You should ask!

We are gearing up for the Fall Sweater Madness KAL which starts on Sept 15th. A collective decision was made to just knit along on our own patterns and race to finish a sweater in a month as opposed to myself dictating the patterns and having prizes...we will do that again for sure in March.

So if you would like to KAL with us, just let me know and I will add your name to the MSM blog so you can show us your progress!

Several of the ladies asked me for some inspiration in choosing their patterns and I had come up with a few that I was going to suggest so here they are...all free patterns in worsted weight!

February Lady Sweater

Hey Teach!

Mariah

Titania

Once again you are free to choose your own pattern and weight, these are just some suggestions that I would have used!

Our KAL will run from September 15th to October 15th and we will be cheering each other on and showing our progress and of course modeling our newest FO!

My plans include a Sweater for Chris...I often am knitting the night before Christmas so I thought this would be a great opportunity to get his sweater done early!

Join us!

No comments: