Friday, September 25, 2009

Back in the Game


No, it's not your eyes playing tricks on you. I ended up frogging the rest of what I had knit before. I hummed and hawed for a while and after stash diving, I came up with a different group of colours, ones that appeal a lot more to me for this project. I knit through the season premier of Grey's Anatomy and had about half a sleeve done by the time the credits rolled. I got back at it today; it was a miserable rainy day, perfect for knitting and this is my progress so far. I hope to have the second sleeve done by the end of tomorrow but that remains to be seen.
I'd love to see everyone's progress, no matter how small.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

good stuff. Love the colour too!

Holly said...

Gee - off line for a week and everyone just whips past me!