Friday, May 2, 2008

Help?

Okay, I have a confession to make. My Mr. Greenjeans is currently sitting in a box with one sleeve finished and the stitches picked up for the second sleeve. Unfortunately, after all that cabling, I've lost interest in the thing. Plus, the malabrigo I was using for it didn't come out the wayI wanted it to (the yarn is a touch too fat for my taste) Even the month of April as UFO month didn't motivate me (I finished my dream in colour shrug and started a wool peddler's shawl instead, argh I have a short attention span). I'm wondering if I should press on or just frog the darned thing and cut my losses. Opinions?

4 comments:

sharon said...

I'll buy the malabrigo from you if you frog it...
I love malabrigo...

Michelle said...

I say frog it if sharon is willing to buy the malabrigo..maybe it wasnt ment to be :-(

Knitsnpurls said...

If you're really unhappy with it (as opposed to just temporarily diverted) I say frog it. Maybe there's another project that the Malabrigo is perfect for? Like Sharon's? LOL

Holly said...

Or - perhaps it wants to be sleeveless????