Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Sleeve Done

Excuse the crappy picture. This is where I am at as of yesterday afternoon. I got a chance to work on the sleeves while my truck was being looked at, and then for about an hour before I had to get to work. Only a few stitches knit today, thanks to a parent/teacher interview this morning and then getting my truck stuck in snow in our back woods road. I had to call the auto club to get me towed out.

Off to work in a few minutes, so no finishing this thing today for certain.

Where are every body's pictures???

5 comments:

Holly said...

looks great!

and also like you have a designated picture taker (or are you setting a timer?)

It is nice to see something other than mirror pictures like I always do

Josiane said...

Well, I'm not even done with the yoke on mine, so it doesn't make for good pictures...
Your sweater really looks great, and I can't believe how fast it grows!

Janet said...

Barb, I am looking forward to seeing more! We chose remarkably similar yarn for the same pattern. Can't wait to see the finished garment.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

My pictures are courtesy of my hubby.

Our yarn is quite similar, isn't it, Janet? I am knitting with Silk Garden. What's yours?

Janet said...

I'm using Kureyon. I love Noro, it wasn't hard to convince myself to buy more for this project.