Friday, February 29, 2008

Time Zone issues

OK - I have my wool, I have my needles, I got the right gauge. It has been the first of March here in South Africa for about 6 and a half hours already. I am posting this just to check what time it is in the blog's time zone. It says I am posting this at 8:30 pm yesterday. That means I am about 10 hours ahead of you. As the patterns were posted at about two in the morning on March 1st last year that means I need to check again around lunch time, which will be just after I drop my daughter off at a birthday party.

HOORAY - knitting time!

In the meantime I'll work on the baby blanket. As I have no delusions about babies waiting for their knitting to be finished I want to meet that particular deadline. Only 14 rows (almost 500 stitches each) to go before I hit the border. Let's see how much I can get done before I have to switch to the sweater.

See you all in your tomorrow and later my today.

Jayne

No comments: