Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yardage

Ok Ladies I have chosen 2 patterns so that there should be something for everyone.

the patterns will be revealed on March 1st, but here is what I can tell you about them.

Pattern 1: A more modern baggy wear sweater

Gauge is 20sts/24 rows on size 8/5mm circ needles 24 inch cord..also can be knit flat

Small takes 1386 yds of wool XL takes 2860 yds has options for larger sizes...please email me for yardage.

Pattern 2:A basic sweater

Gauge is 20sts/25 rows on size 6/ 4mm needles flat

Small takes 1100 yds of wool XL takes 1980 also has options for larger sizes.

I am really looking forward to this contest...working on the swag bag and it is going to be pretty great!

3 comments:

gretchen said...

I can't wait! I'll be knitting from the stash for this one...

Belinda said...

I will also be knitting from my stash. I will more than likely use Pattern B as I just have 1,115 yards of Patons Classic Wool in Forest.

Lady Wyvern said...

OOOO... Count me in!!! I've got stuff in my stash... Not sure which I am gonna do yet, have to see em first