Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hard to choose...

I didn't take photos yet, but I am contemplating Cascade 220 (either burgundy or black), Noro Kureyon (I have a few stash options) or the absolutely gorgeous Shelridge Farms in Pumpkin Pie I just received from our hostesses shop. Yummy!

OK, so I like to have options.....

I know I won't be able to decide until I've selected the pattern, but I'll post the chosen yarn later.

Hey Michelle - when do you think you'll have the patterns revealed?????? 12:01 am?

;-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Gretchen! I vote for the Pumpkin pie...mmmmmmm
I will try to wake up as early as possible...no promises for 1201...lol

Fadoodlerduck said...

I am going to use my gorgeous chocolate Shelridge yarn, just pretend I am snacking!!! Can't wait to see the pattern.